Tuesday, November 30, 2004

i have conformed once again

for the longest time i watched as my friends spill their hearts and guts into a blog page and subtly hint to me to go read it... though i do on occasion read them, i'd always prefer them to just tell me. would you rather hear a conversation directly from the person or through a webpage of words in a writing style they'd never use/say in real life?

now i have become one of them.

i want to experience the satisfaction of spending hours to write a paragraph or 2 about the messed up things i'm thinking or things that happen to me which, i know, only a handful of ppl will read.

if you're ready to step away from artificial norm of reality, than step into me.

-----

1 of 8 life goals: try all the different kinds of Pocky.
-->Today, i had the "Royal Milk Tea Mousse" Pocky... ~drool~

1 comment:

Darren said...

lalalala 2nd!
you have been comment'd