Saturday, March 19, 2005

a normal blog

Keeping up with The Choanator, eh? Actually, a lot has been happening lately, so without further a due, here are negatives and positives of my past week (in chronological order):

The Bads:

  • my snow pants that were ruined by sis’ co-worker left my butt wet all day @ Tremblent
  • argument w/ sis about pants on Monday
  • got my wallet stolen on Tuesday @ the York gym
  • over-worked my busted ankle @ the gym & it started to hurt again
  • was de-friended by a past friend
  • removed a small snail-like rock from my back… o_O (feel free to ask if you want details.. it’s quite disgusting) How attractive am I now?!?! *ha ha…huh…hum…

The Goods:

  • Tremblent was AMAZING (despite the wetness)realized that a pair of pants is just a pair of pants and it’s not worth the tension between my sis and I
  • realized that a wallet is just a wallet and something like this shouldn’t bring the rest of my day down. In the end, it’s only a hassle to get ID back… it’s not worth my unhappiness. Glad to be alive
  • God revealed Himself to me again. He’s so refreshing! =o)
  • still talking to de-friended friend… but it’s kinda awkward
  • finally got some church-time in me (TITUS)… man, did I miss church…

LIFE IS GOOD, EVEN WHEN YOU DON'T REALIZE IT

1 comment:

Brian said...

so uh.....how'd u get the snail out?