Thursday, August 04, 2005

Here's to Friends

I’m thankful for my friends,
When we talk or email or meet
Because we share our lives together
Just like family.

I’m thankful for their words,
I’m thankful for their hearts
We pray and sing and work together
Like efficient body parts.

I’m thankful for our silence
The moments pass soothingly
Not a word we need to speak
To enjoy our company.

I’m thankful for the laughs,
The tears and times we've shared
In their presence is all I need
To know that they still cared.

I’m thankful these people
God sent me from above
I’m thankful every single day
That I’m surrounded by so much love.


---------------------

Thank you for your words of encouragements, your advice, your prayers and support. I’m so blessed to be a friend to you who care about me and are so kindhearted; so sweet. I love you people so much that I tear sometimes to know how fortunate I am to be living today. I’ll probably never be able to truly show you all how much our friendship means to me, but let me tell you that I mean every word in this little poem and each of your have impacted my life (no mater how big or small) to shape the person I am now... that is worth more than anything the world has to offer. I’m happy to be alive.

You are my angels and my blessings. Thank you.

(And now, I can finally say, I’m ready to go to Nicaragua! YAY! (^_^)ö )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you are alone, call this number 800-211-9293. Connect with Real Singles from your local area instantly for only $0.99/min with a $4.99 connection fee. A true Match is only one phone call away 800-211-9293. Meet people with common interests and desires now. Check it out. 800-211-9293