Wednesday, August 03, 2005

a weekend - a weekstart

What an unforgettable Summer Conference...

Yes, many things have happened. Not just in my life, but many others (some I know, some I do not). I said it before and I’ll say it again: it’s funny how things work out.

Do you believe in coincidences? Luck? “Accidents”?

Although my answer changes every so often, at this current stage I’m in – I don’t.

Every little detail in the environment can have dramatic effects on a person’s course of life. It’s like looking for a star through a telescope; the slightest change in the telescope’s angle can move the view of the star millions light-years away from where it was seen. Maybe our lives aren’t as inflated as that analogy, but it’s generally an example of what I’m trying to say. This is why we need to be watchful in how we act, what we say and do to others... because you just never know the extent of its byproduct.

Everything happens for a reason... and as often as people say it, I seem to lose sight of that fact when things aren’t going my way. God is in full control of what’s happening. I just need to acknowledge this truth and allow Him to steer my life in the proper direction...

I was humbled over this weekend. And a note to everyone: please don’t gossip. If you would like to know how I feel about gossiping, please refer to my blog called “just be quiet” written in March... that’ll get your mojo going.

No comments: