Wednesday, January 18, 2006

bloody shoes

I didn't cut my toe nails for a while and therefore, one of them broke during my vball game today. It didn't hurt. In fact, I didn't even know about it until I took off my shoes. Bloody socks, bloody shoes, bloody toe. It wasn't as bad as it looked... o_O

Anyway, here are some tips for washing out blood:
- rinse off the bloody item (which I will now refer to as "BI") ASAP
- if possible, let the BI sit in water for a few minutes
- only use cold water; hot water will set the stain!
- rub the BI's fabric with itself for fast removal
- handwashing works better than machine washing

So let this be a lesson for you all; cut your toe nails regularly. *ha ha*

5 comments:

Derek said...

that is somewhat disturbing.

Darren said...

kinda gross.. but at least you're okay tho right?

Anonymous said...

this info will go great in my new book!

Selina Wong said...

Im glad you're alright...
but get this...this girl I know didn't clean off her nail/finger after a cut properly and it got inffected. She had to get her nail removed.
UGh...

-Selina

Anonymous said...

gross... i agree with darren.. just gross...

show us on friday

sam