Monday, January 09, 2006

future

Some people have asked me what I plan to do after I graduate my Health/Healthcare Management program in York. Ideally, I plan to go directly into U of T’s Health Services Organization and Management graduate program for my Masters in Science.

To get in, I need at least a B+ standing in the last two years of study, two confidential letters of reference, and a statement of interest in health services research and a description of the specific areas of research I would like to pursue.

It doesn’t seem too difficult to do... but I could be terribly wrong. o_O

If I can’t get in, then I’ll try to get a job; something low on the hierarchy to get my foot in the door. Eventually, I plan to do my Masters as a part-time student while I work.

I’m confident that this is what God wants me to do... if I turn out to be wrong, than I’m sure He’ll close some doors of opportunity.

------------------------------

RANDOM:

Last week I tried a new flavour of Pocky! Black sesame. There’s this new chocolate powdered one I plan to get soon. YAY!

I’m itching to go snowboarding. Keith, Will and I plan to go to Horseshoe this Sunday after service if the weather is good. Anyone else want in? $29+tax for 8-hrs lift tickets from Costco!

Finalized new years resolution is to get abs.

Don’t know what to do for the summer... -_-“ Softball? No softball? If yes softball, than where? Plan to go on missions, but where? ~sigh~ so much to pray about...

Where’s the missing pot?!

1 comment:

Will said...

Julie, our horeshoe ski trip was AMAZING! It was pretty funny when you boarded in your sports bra...wait, that was me sans the bra few years ago. Wait, we didn't go skiing last Sunday.

As for the summer, here's what you can do. Go on missions, and lead softball with me and David! or else, I'll post pictures of you boarding topless. I don't want to do it, but God help me I will if that's what it takes!