Saturday, January 09, 2010

(untitled)

My first tears of 2010 fell today...


R.I.P. grandma.


I feel... for the first time in a while... very lonely... her passing has triggered a lot of forgotten emotions... because at this moment, it seems like there's no one I can turn to. No one to hug. No one to tell me it's okay. No one to to just be here.

Who was she? I didn't care to know her while she was with me... and now she's gone. and now I regret so much.

What timing.


A few hours from now, enough time will pass and I will be normal again. Please pray for my family. thanks...


2 comments:

Albert said...

words still don't seem enough right now.

you've been strong, but it's okay to mourn. just know you aren't alone. love you, and am praying k? i'm so sorry again...

Anonymous said...

You, your family and your grandmother are in my prayers. Today and moving forward.

Hugs!