Sunday, December 27, 2009

naked man alert

My sleeping patterns have not been so wonky since university days; sleeping at dusk, waking up after lunch, taking naps randomly throughout the day, getting up only to pee and then go back to bed. So now it's almost 3am and I get this exhilarating idea to write about 2009 while in the washroom... and here I am – on blogspot. (Btw, the washroom seems to be the vicinity with my highest volume of great epiphanies and life-changing convictions.)

After a little time of reflection, I'm reminded that I am a person with minimal memories. It would make sense if the doctor dropped me at birth seeing how there's a slight malfunction in my neocortex. I have one word for that doctor: lawsuit.

Nevertheless, I now have to look to other sources for what happened to me in this past year... so this pointless blog entry is basically saying: stay tuned for another post about Julie's perhaps-not-so-memorable 2009 year! ... hum... that's not a convincing way to bring back my readers...

Let's go the media route and do the whole “sex sells” thing by putting up a lovely picture and say in big bold letters:

In my next blog entry, THE SENSORS WILL BE REMOVED!! As I'm sure you're all curious to see this man's beautiful... eyes...


1 comment:

Darren said...

My sleeping patterns are so wonky as well right now =(