Thursday, December 02, 2004

Waddup with boys?!

So we know how i feel about girls. it's time for the boys...

but before i start, let this be a warning to all you males who may be offened: you WILL be offended. But you have a problem? Bring it. i'll be sure to highlite your name in my little black book.

now then, here is my list of why boys suck:
  • you think you can get any girl --> it doesn't matter how hot, smart, young, old or whether she has a boyfriend, or whether she's a lesbian; you still think you have a chance.
  • having manners is like your way of flirting --> we, ladies, should be accustomed to having our chairs pulled out, doors opened, and hearing "please" and "thank you"s... but we're not. BUT we should be. BUT we're not. and now you boys use manners as your "charm"... ~sigh~
  • touchiness --> you cannot be touchy with a girl unless you know she welcomes it first... otherwise... you may be known as "that touchy guy" and that's not something to be proud of.
  • "i'm too man to groom" --> no. no man is too masculine to groom. guys who use chapsticks (unless they use it like girls use lipstick), have short/filed nails, maintained facial hair, etc. are NOT sissies.
  • BUT speaking of sissies, waddup with homofobic guys? and not being able to say whether another guy looks alrite? AND then there are the straight guys who say/do gay things. you guys know who you are. but i think only other guys get a kick out of it...
  • too much "boy power" --> when the testosterone get too high in a group, the males become perverted, loud, and sometimes obnoxious. your attitude changes like day and night. you guys are the reasons why there's so much "girl power" around - to balance out the gender vibes. The only difference is, girls are on the other end of the spectrum; we become quite, isolated, and anti-male. What do you think we're talking about when we go to the washroom together?
  • the amount you eat is insane --> you can be the smallest guy ever, yet have the appetite of an ox... and not gain a pound. that's why society has made the custom for males to pay the dinner bill, because you eat your meal and than the girl's. (it's too bad i'm the exception to the steriotypical girl... that's why i don't like people paying for me. *HA*)
  • what is up with the bad boy image?! --> AHH! who wants a bad boy other than bad girls?! ... huh... oh... i see. o_O gross.

i know i'm bias and i'm generalizing, but there are less words to type this way. but for the most part, what i said was what i meant. there's only one "i" in "i"... it's all my opinion. so don't come to me with crying babies asking for my healing. you want to fight? than come.


2 comments:

Darren said...

HAHAAHHAHA lol i'm not offended at all.. here are my reasons

- I don't think i can get any girl.. i know when some girls are just off limits.. out of my league.. or just too old for my liking to even consider to have a chance with them.. (as for my previous comment it was a joke to provoke Brian haha and it worked. BRING IT Brian!! lol)
- I have manners.. but its not to impress a girl.. it was taught by my parents to have manners for elderly people
- I'm not touchy.. or am I?
- I use chapsticks cuz I don't want my girlfriend to kiss dry cracked lips..
- I'm homophobic.. but i can tell and won't deny it when a guy is good looking or not.. i just don't like seeing two guys kiss infront of me.. or a guy come on to me.. or any gay action near me or i'll get pissed and wanna punch them.
- HAHA i like how you pointed out about guys being perverted.. all guys are horny to some certain extent.. some more than others..
- hmmmm Food.. i love food.. and yea i lose weight if i don't eat till i want to puke full..
- Bad boy image.. hmmm I don't even know where to begin.. when i was younger i used want to have that image.. but i've grown out of it.. but then again you can't deny the fact that when you were in ur younger days you were attraced to guys that had that bad boy image.. (well i'm generalizing this for most girls)

lalala back to studying... oh and it was good seeing you today at York.

Brian said...

so darren wants me to bring it bring it eh?

Son, of all people's girlfriends to call sexy and to want to hug..... u've got to be kidding...haha