Monday, June 06, 2005

hear me ROAR

Today was the ETCBC softball tournament. It was FUNTASTIC! My team consisted of: Tracy, May, Ankie, Steve, Alan, John, Will, Keith, me and our leader, Matt. Although we were 0-4, I had such a great time! Most of the people I just met today, but just being able to get to know and play with these people is an awesome experience in itself.

I love the Lions.
We’ve had our rocky moments and are currently in some rough waves now, but I think it’s the people that make CCSA a worthwhile affair. I’m so excited to spend time with this group that I stay awake at night, trying to think of activities we can do together... yes, lame, I know. Those who aren’t coming out as much are totally missing out on how remarkable each personality is. It seems like we’ve been friends for so long, but in actual fact, we’re practically acquaintances...

Some of these ideas include:

  • BBQs galore!
  • Paintball night! (with possibly Illuminate players also)
  • Video games adventure day! <-- bringing TV’s and game systems to someone’s house to
  • have the ULTIMATE GAMING CHALLENGE!
  • Beach Day!
  • Bowling Tournament!
  • CRANIUM competition!
  • Mini track and field day! (other teams have the option of joining)
  • Playing non-softball sports! E.g. Volleyball, Basketball, Ultimate Frisbee, Football, etc.
  • Cooking dinner together!
  • Rented Movies Marathon!
  • Possible over-night event?


Technically, these ideas can be used with any group. So, feel free to take these suggestions and use it to its fullest potential! I urge you to do so! ^_^

No comments: