Thursday, March 30, 2006

Habits & Routines


I think they’re relatively normal.

I...

  • brush my teeth before I eat breakfast (I think it’s weird doing it after you eat because it’s like you’re eating your morning breath)
  • put on my coat and outer garments (except gloves) before breakfast if I need to leave right after
  • always check my 4 email accounts, friendster, steepandcheap and msn before I go to bed
  • always put the tokens I will use for the day in my right pant pocket
  • procrastinate until I can feel the pressure (which usually happens the day before whatever is due or the exam date)
  • apply Vaseline on my lips every night before bed
  • put the left sock on first
  • need to hug something while I sleep otherwise I’ll wake up (I currently hug a stuffed Kogepan [my fav Japanese cartoon character] pillow that has been renamed to Togapoo)
  • check my teeth in the mirror almost every time I’m in front of a mirror
  • like to compress my left earlobe when I’m sitting around and bored
  • pull off the dry/loose skin pieces around my fingernails out of boredom also
  • eat a lot of fruit (usually ½ to a whole orange, handful of grapes, and an apple) between the hours of 10pm and 1:20am every night
  • weigh myself almost every other morning
  • talk to Brian on the phone everyday after midnight
-----------------------------------
Some side notes:
I had my first final today (25%); 3 hours of straight fast writing! I filled 3 booklets and I still didn't have enough time to put the amount of detail requested. Next week Thursday is when the other 4 begin... and I still have a quiz and a final report to do for Monday! York is stupid.

This Friday will be Brian and I's first time going to a club together! It's his year-end party w/ his class so it's not like he chose to go there... but it should be interesting anyway. Our first "Dinner and a Dance"

I've been having some weird, uncomfortable feelings in my upper right gums like they've become sensitive... they bleed sometimes too... I should get that checked out. o_O

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my!

look at that kogepan in fetal position and all!

Anonymous said...

haha that fetal position owns... the size of his head must put a lot of strain on his neck

:O

Darren said...

hey i have similar daily routines as you haha like brushing my teeth every morning before i eat lol