Friday, March 24, 2006

more misfortunes

It looks like I’m back in blogging mode... must be from all that losing in Roll Up the Rim to Win. Stupid “1 in 9 chances”... LIES! I buy from 3-8 cups of something from Tim Horton’s a week and I haven’t won once. Last time they had this promo, I won a doughnut, but it expired before I could even use it. ~shaking fists~

I’m done exams on April 9th. Some would consider that a boon; I say it’s just a boo.
Exam schedule: Mar 29, Apr 6,7,8,9. OMG!! My last assignment due is on Mar 27 then I go straight into exam time! THAT SUCKS BUTTHOLES! >_<

I’m piling up and not following through with my responsibilities at church... and ironically enough, here I am using this time to blog... o_O

~dashes away to get Blue Like Jazz book~

2 comments:

Denise said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Denise said...

Hi Julie,

If it makes you feel any better...I haven't won ANYTHING yet from Tim Hortons...I guess that just means we have to go there more often and have our very FUNNY talks..I can still picture you 'picking up the balls' and 'directing the boat into its parking spot'... :P

Anyhow...good luck with the madness with exams and such, I'll let you laugh at me while I still have to study until May 5th :(

ttys!
Your biggest fan,
Denise

*darnit, i made spelling errors that I wanted to correct but smart blogger takes note of me having deleted my comment :( not so stealth*