Thursday, March 23, 2006

TTC "Fun"

I complain a lot about the things that happen to me on the bus, but here’s another episode of Julie’s TTC “Fun”.

I was sitting in the back, next to the rear doors with the little wall-divider on my right. The seat next to me was free and then the next one was occupied by an older Chinese lady. Anyway, then the Persian man came. (I will now refer to this man as Weenis)

So Weenis and his friend come on the bus. Weenis sat next to me and the other across from him. I’m only going to talk about Weenis because his friend seemed to do a good job with unwritten TTC etiquette.

Weenis had relatively thick shoulders, clearly wider than the width of the seat with his coat on anyway. He literally wedged himself between the woman and I… like fitting the square shape into the triangle hole. Not only that, he had to sit all the way back in his chair with his chest practically sticking out and his shoulders back.

Then, to top it off, he sat with his legs open; plainly breaking the invisible plane that partitions each seat. My natural reaction was to cross my legs. And when I did, he opened his legs even more! >=o( ... ugh... freakin' Weenis.

3 comments:

chi said...

there there jubez...it coulda been worse - i'm not entirely sure how, but i'll let your imagination run wild on this one :P

or maybe richard can start us off and we can let it snowball from there? hehe.

keep smiling tho jubez - at least the weekend is near :D

~c

Darren said...

why weenis? just why?

Anonymous said...

I believe Weenis is a combination of wiener and penis. and he's persian, so he most likely have a lot of hair on his weenis. And in order to make sure his sperm doesn't all die on him. He gotta open his legs wide enough in order to allow enough cool air to enter.