Wednesday, November 16, 2005

catching up

Some things I did recently I haven’t done ever or haven’t done in a while:

  • Played piano (my hands were so cold by the end they turned numb and I couldn’t move fast enough for certain songs)
  • Drank soy milk
  • Text msged an old friend
  • Took pictures with my family
  • Went to Monday night volleyball (and I didn’t swear at all! Sadly to say, it’s something I struggle with while playing)
  • Woke up at 1:45 pm
  • Taught a Sunday school class
  • Went on Friendster
  • Kissed mother

--------------------------------

Some things I want to do soon:

  • Have coffee with someone and just allow life to slow down
  • Watch a movie
  • Make-right with people I’m not right with
  • Go to the gym or jog
  • Go snowboarding
  • Read Angels and Demons
  • Discover more Pocky flavors
  • Simmer in a hot bubble bath
  • Finish all my school work

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

don't forget to get a nintendo ds,

kthx!