Thursday, November 17, 2005

Lion funnies



I woke up this morning and I started thinking about this picture... and I started laughing to myself! *heh heh* oh Eugene and Sam... too funny. I'm laughing as I type because I keep looking at this pic! ^_____^

(last night my internet broke down so I used my time looking through all my digi pics)



Okay, I know this picture is very inappropriate, but it's FREAKIN' HILARIOUS!

BTW, Chai Chi’s hand isn’t actually touching her. Sorry Mabel, I had to show people. I think I would post the pic if it were me. *ha*


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO!

Darren said...

NSFW!!!

Jubez said...

oh btw folks,
the thing about the 2nd pic is that mabel didn't know chach was doing that with his hands. *heh heh*

abelianalien said...

GAH!
i read your blog and WHAT DO I FIND! but this picture of terribleness..isosity.

hello julie
long time no see
hope all goes well

Selina Wong said...

haha...I remember those pics!
Good times! We need a Lions reunion!!!
-Selina