Tuesday, November 08, 2005

sighs all around

I’m flooded with work for the next 3 weeks, but I can’t concentrate...

Brian’s going to be doing his clinical in Kitchener in April and he’ll be gone for a year.

He asked me yesterday if I would cry if he wasn’t going to be in-town for clinical; of course, I said no. After all, there was an 82% chance of being placed somewhere in Toronto. Not only was he NOT placed in Toronto, but he’s also last on the waiting list. I was considering to get “rid” of a few people who were ahead of him in the waiting list, but I think ridding 5 people would be too much work.

Well, I was wrong about the crying thing. ~sigh~

I know we’ll still be able to talk every now and then, and see each other maybe once a month or something, but what scares me the most is not having him here to keep me accountable. I don’t trust myself enough to be comfortable with him leaving... I’m freaking weak I tell you! Even some of the things I was capable of doing while he was still here were rather “bad”... now they’ll be a million times worse and more tempting if he leaves! What will I do?! OH THE HUMANITY!!

ETCBC – Titus – small group – accountability partners --> I am going to lean on you guys like a fat kid against a wall after a 10 mile run.

I only recently got used to seeing him more... and now it’s being taken away... he’s leaving...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry Julie! I'll look after you! Or do the best I can to keep you accountable! Plus, we can get Edmond to drive us in to Kitchener once in a while to visit! - Selina

sam.wong said...

hey jubez... i'll be here for you too :) as a wall for the fat kid... i will be a wall... well maybe more emotionally supporting and what not :)

what are brothers for??

kitchener's not that far... and i cna take out 2 of the people if 5 is too much... we have like 50 people in titus..

we're here for you :)

Anonymous said...

I know how rough that feels. It was hard on me when I left for university after spending the entire summer with assunta during my first year.

I have no words, but to just be around to share in the sadness.

Then I realized over the internet, you can't tell that I'm having a moment of silence with you. [I literally just sat there for a few minutes staring at your blog before I realized this]

[silence]

sam.wong said...

it's different colour