Friday, December 09, 2005

realizations + crazy

My back is covered with knots, my legs are moisturized, my oblique(s) is/are sore, and my back is wet, and now I’m going to be disgustingly honest...

I started off pretty bitter because I was asked to shovel my driveway (the only one of my siblings, mind you). So as I was doing it, the rest of my family left for various reasons. Then it hit me; I should be grateful to have a driveway. After that, I was pretty happy – singing Christmas carols pretty loudly and saying hi to all my neighbours who walked past me.

And then, another realization occurred. I should be thankful for my neighbours too! So when I was done my driveway; I happily shoveled my neighbours’ driveways on either side of my house. This accounts for the knots and muscle pains.

To celebrate this momentous day, I decided to leave my mark by lying around leaving my body print all over the place (if you go past my house, you’ll know what I’m talking about). So lying there, waiting for my pants to soak through with melted snow, I watched the clouds pass... haven’t done that in a while. It was nice... people probably thought I was nuts, but oh well.

Snow sticks to cotton well. I had cotton pants on. When I finally came in the house, I brought so much snow in, my mom will think I carried armfuls of snow inside... o_O. I couldn't just walk around w/ super snow-covered pants so I took ‘em off by the front doors.

So I was prancing around the house in my underwear when I realized something else.
I haven’t been playing any sports --> no need to wear shorts --> no need to take care of legs. Therefore you can imagine the 2 things that happened:

1. they’ve become hairy.
2. they’ve become dry.
As you can see from the first line of this blog, I only solved one of these 2 problems... *ha ha* Oh yeah, who’s hot now? =oP

Why is my back wet? Because I was sweating. Period. Speaking of which, I’m going to shower now. Maybe I’ll shave... but I guess that’ll be another blog entry... BYE!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

so. hot.

Anonymous said...

gg = ken

0_0

sam.wong said...

who else would gg be?

kinda giving me a gross image.. but... yes... hot...

Brian said...

aw gross man! gross!

Darren said...

at least the hair isn't falling off on to your carpet haha