Sunday, December 04, 2005

york in all its stupid glory

FIX THE ATKINSON COURSE WEB SITES!!
FIX THE ATKINSON COURSE WEB SITES!!

this is absolutely ridiculous! it is exam time and we can't access the course website!! why the hell do we pay tuition for this garbage??

myself and every other student who is and will be affected by this idiocy will make this complaint heard because it directly effects our educational success.

absolutely ridiculous.

-----------------------------
That is exactly what I wrote to technical support! I can’t sign into any of my course websites; consequently, not allowing me to see any exam details, lecture notes, or anything else my professors posted up! And this doesn’t simply affect me – everyone in my program I talked to can’t sign in either!

For the love of God... WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO!?!? ARRGGGG!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha, what a shitty school u go do hahaha

=P

answer to your q:
my imaginary friend takes those pics of me.

Anonymous said...

isn't it obvious?

you'll have to order a pizza. there is no other way.