Saturday, October 29, 2005

1,2,3, more about me... dang, eh?

These “tag games” remind me of chain letters... But because I have no life, I’ll play along.
5 random facts about me:

1. The only thing that has ever made me lose my appetite (that I can remember) is seeing some very slutty, hairy, cross-dressing men on Jerry Springer.

2. I can’t cook anything other than breakfast food and instant things. Even when I fry pre-made dumplings, or heat spoon-n-bake cookies (right, Sam?), I somehow screw them up half the time. OH, and this one time, when I was really young, my brother and I burnt something really badly and all this smoke started coming out of the pot. So, remembering what we saw on those educational videos, we put the lid on and crawled out of the house on our stomachs... seeing how the thin layer of smoke against the ceiling could have killed us and all...

3. One of my past “goals” in life, before I became Christian, was to turn a gay man straight... somehow... o_O

4. I’ve been punched in the crotch so hard, that their fist penetrated my pelvic bone to the point where I was on the ground for a few minutes in pain... yeah, you don’t think stuff like this happens to girls... but apparently, they do.

5. Back in the day, in my old house, my brother and I would make a whole bunch of tents with our blankets and sticks. One time, we connected all the blankets and my mother walked into a living-room of tents... it was great. ^__^

Five people I would like to do this: Ken Leung, Sam Wong, Selina Wong, Willie Loo, Hazel Tenafrancia (I hope I spelt your last name correctly... o_O)... Richard Tsang, I believe you were tagged also, I want to see some things I don't know about you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

but i already wrote one!! dangit!

Nothing like checking blogs first thing in the morning.

Now for the morning routine.