Thursday, October 27, 2005

you there, with the coat

To the mysterious guy at Tim Hortin's/Wendy’s (Midland/Steeles),

Who are you?

You stood there at the Wendy’s doorway and didn’t come in. I saw you... and looked at you a few times because I thought I recognized you. You were looking in my direction for a while, but you didn’t come inside. In fact, by the 3rd time I looked up, you ran away... literally... I didn’t have my glasses on, so your face is a blur. (I had too much pride to wave to you, or put on my glasses and look at you again... probably thought I was checking you out if I did.)
I’m not saying I was being checked out or anything, I was just observing my surroundings. Maybe you were looking my way because I was looking at you? I was probably squinting to try to get my eyes to focus.

Anyway, if I do know you, message me! I know... “What are the chances?!” ~shrug~ BUT if you’re a slim, medium-height, Oriental-looking guy with a royal blue coat that did all that stuff I said above last night, and you know me; communicate to me!

(Although this post sounds like a dating service thing... I CAN ASSURE YOU, IT’S NOT!! Just my curiosity has peeked in this matter... so forgive me as to what this may sound like.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yahoo music, student blogging ban, Web fears, China cell phones, Baidu.com
Yahoo Inc. is doubling the price of its online music subscription service for portable MP3 players, ending a short-lived promotion that sought to lure consumers from Apple Computer Inc.'s market-leading iTunes ...

Hey, you have a wonderful blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

Check out this email safe list site. It pretty much covers email safe list related stuff.

Also feel free to browse :-)

A. Family Income Increase - News on cashing in greater income for your family.
B. Healthcare and Fitness- Top international leaders in healthcare and fitness.
C. Network Built from Your Desktop - For successes in your own powerful online network and sales. This is NOT MLM.
D. The Market Leader - Leading source of powerful products and services for millions of webmasters and marketers! A Must!
E. Email 1000s of PayPal Customers SPAM FREE - Email 1000s of PayPal members each day for Only $12 per year.
F. Nutritional Supplements - The leading source of natural nutritional supplements developed to meet a wide range of your personalcare needs.
G. Self Defense Stun Pens - Stun pens, stun guns, stun batons and pepper spray protecting the personal safety of your family members.
H. Vitamin Power Store - An exclusive line of over 300 highest-quality, natural nutritional products, developed to meet a wide range of health and personal-care needs.
H. Nutritional Supplements - Your daily source for the best and the most powerful nutritional supplements.

Anonymous said...

It was me.


you should ip ban this ad guy. he's got some automation going on here

Anonymous said...

it could very well be me. I go to the midland/steeles timmy's. I'm oriental. I have a jacket that could potentially be royal blue, although in reality, it's just black.

no.. i guess it's not me

I too enjoy this blog. It's uniqueness draws me in.. kinda like sand in an hourglass..........

Jubez said...

oh you guys... thanks for your comments. =o) they make me laugh... out loud sometimes too!
^__^

especially you richard... but especially you...