Tuesday, October 11, 2005

"hungry, I come to you..."



Remember when I went to Nicaragua?

Well, to make a long story short --> the houses we had started are now FINISHED!
WOOT WOOT!

It’s such an amazing thing to be apart of... I urge you to go on one of these trips if you ever get the chance. You won’t regret it. Even if you’re eating beans every day and you hate beans; you’d still have a great time! ^__^

Oh, and I just discovered the “add pictures” button! Now my blogs can have a new and exciting dynamic to them! OoooOOoOOo. (Easily amused, I am.)

One more thing. Today was the first day in ages that I voluntarily watched TV... and of all the things I watched, it was a World Vision child sponsoring documentary-type thing. My goodness, I cried my eyes out. Now I’m seriously considering sponsoring a child. But since I have $0 income... I’ll have to contemplate as to how this will be funded.

God doesn’t reveal to me enough, just how blessed I really am.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Julie! Isn't it great seeing those completed houses? :) About sponsoring a child: how about getting some friends together and doing it communally?

Anonymous said...

go work then.....lazy bum =P